Group and individual intermediate Arabic conversation sessions.
If you’ve studied Arabic in the past, are feeling a little rusty, or want to jump into an easy day-to-day conversation without the hassle of boring grammar, this is for you.Please join me for a conversation, reading articles, watching videos, or listening to interviews, all in a congenial supportive atmosphere.
My students range from government employees, international development workers, tourists, entrepreneurs, heritage speakers, Arabophiles, or multicultural families and couples and those engaging with native speakers.
Sessions can be scheduled in-person within the Washington, DC area or online, and customized for individual students at various levels. Please inquire using the form below.
GROUP classes: 4-5 weeks 1 hour long. Thursdays 6:30 pm starting mid January, 2023.
INDIVIDUAL classes: packages include 8 sessions 60-minutes long.
INQUIRY FORM: Please fill out the form indicating what you think your level is, where you previously learned the language, what your goal is, and we’ll take it from there.
Native Levantine Arabic speaker. Fluent in English and French.
- Teaching Modern Standard and Levantine Arabic to professionals in the Washington, DC area in person and online since 2016 at Berlitz and ILI.
- Experienced in individual tutoring and group classes lasting up to 10 weeks per semester.
- Passed U.S. Department of State Modern Standard Arabic Consecutive Interpreting exam.
- Rated by ACTFL/LTI as orally proficient in Arabic, French and English.
- Trained and experienced interpreter, translator, subtitler, and voiceover narrator for educational videos and documentary films.
- U.S. citizen.
Payment can be made by Venmo to @aflamallc, by check, or paypal.me/AflamaRI.
See also FRENCH CONVERSATION LESSONS