FRENCH CONVERSATION LESSONS:
NEW!! Offering Online Conversation Sessions (contact me through the form below)
Rouane Itani is an experienced language instructor offering online one-on-one sessions for conversation.
Do you dream of being able to converse in French? Have you been waiting for some downtime to do that? This is the opportunity to brush up on your French conversation from the comfort of your home.
Please join me for a one-on-one chat, conversation, reading articles, watching videos in a congenial supportive manner. Please submit your request through the online form here or https://aflama.com/contact/ and let’s set up our first virtual session on the platform of your choice (zoom, Skype, Google Hangout or ichat.)
Indicate what you think your level is, where you learned French and we’ll take it from there. If you studied French in school or college a while back, are feeling a little rusty, want to jump into an easy day-to-day conversation without the hassle of boring grammar, this is for you.
A little about me: I have been tutoring French in person and online for a few years. I work with teenagers and adults of all age groups and walks of life. Some of the students have been government employees, those preparing for a trip abroad, in a personal relationship with a Francophone or simply interested in the culture or want to keep those mental neurons and memory active. I attended a French school from kindergarten to college, was taught by French professors and have a love for languages.
I look forward to seeing you online.
- Payment can be made through PayPal or Venmo. Sessions last 1& 1/2 hours. You can prebook and pay for several sessions in advance if you’d like.
Near Native continental French, Fluent English.
- Tested in French and English oral proficiency by ACTFL/LTI.
- Attended French Lycee, Mission Laique Française de Beyrouth where French was the first language of instruction from age 3-18 until Baccalaureat.
- Spent a trimester in a french middle school in Lyon, France.
- Also work as an interpreter, translator and voice over narrator for educational videos and documentary films.